Shana works closely with the designers and producers to bring motion graphics to life. She produces videos and animations that translate digital strategies into beautifully crafted stories. Trained as an architect at Columbia University, Shana understands how a concept can be built and experienced as a central point to convene online. Whether it is animating custom graphics, shooting on-location or post production editing, Shana’s work ethic and smarts are formidable.
Secrets You Should Know
- I got my start at a reality TV production company.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I crossed the Alps on my bicycle.
- I know way more about hamsters than anyone should.
- I learned how to ski when I was 31.